WELCOME TO WESTFIELD
The campus of Westfield Academy and Central School is located on 203 East Main Street in the Village of Westfield. The school has a long history of student academic success as well as extracurricular involvement. School facilities are used for school and community programs from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. The school mascot is the Wolverine.
Westfield Academy and Central School has a student population of more than 700 in grades K-12. Historically, the school has been well supported and valued by the community. School budgets have never been defeated.
With a commitment to excellence, Westfield Academy and Central School, in partnership with the community, will educate all students to the highest level of their academic potentials, teaching them the skills and knowledge to become capable and responsible members of society. We will provide all students with a range of challenging educational opportunities in a safe, supportive environment that fosters honesty, integrity and respect for self and others.
Meet Our Team
- Mr. Michael Cipolla: Superintendent of Schools
- Mrs. Tina Winslow: Superintendent's Secretary
- Mrs. Julia Murphy: School Business Official and District Clerk
- Mr. Corey Markham: Secondary Principal
- Mrs. Ellen Gerould: Secondary Principal's Secretary
- Dr. Mary Rockey: Elementary Principal/Director of Special Education
- Miss Lori Reed: Elementary Principal's Secretary
- Mrs. Molly Anderson: Director of Curriculum
- Mr. Tenamore: District Technology Coordinator | Chief Privacy Officer