Westfield Academy & Central School is excited to offer a secure learning network for teachers and students. Google Classroom, Schoology, District E-MAIL and Zoom Educational platforms provides a safe way for us to connect, share content, access classwork, participate in discussions and receive important class information or announcements.
Many teachers have adopted an online platform, either through Schoology or Google Classroom and will continue to utilize them as appropriate to fit our students’ needs. If any instructional packets are utilized, they will be delivered to students and those teachers will be in communication regarding the completion of those items. Many teachers are coordinating Zoom Meetings with their students during the week. These meetings usually average at least 20 minutes and we encourage student participation. There are also many teachers offering Zoom office hours, where students can ask questions or receive more personalized help from a teacher. We would like to thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. Your child’s teacher(s) will be your direct contact for any questions regarding assignments and instruction. Please know that we are just a phone call, text or email away.
Secure E-Learning Platforms:
- Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com
- Schoology: https://westfieldcsd.schoology.com/
- Remind: https://www.remind.com/log_in
- Moodle: https://courses.e2ccb.org/
- Zoom: https://zoom.us
- Email: https://outlook.office.com
Secure Learning tools:
- IXL: https://www.ixl.com
- Discovery Education: https://app.discoveryeducation.com/learn/signin#
- Castle Learning: https://cl.castlelearning.com/Review/CLO/Account/L...
- iReady: https://login.i-ready.com/login
- Noodle Tools: http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin
- abcTeach: https://www.abcteach.com/
- Keyboarding Without Tears: https://program.kwtears.com/login
- Spelling City: https://www.spellingcity.com/Log-yourself-in.html
Student and Parent PowerSchool access:
- PowerSchool: https://ps.westfieldcsd.org/public/